Trust & Monitor Policy
Updated July 18, 2011
The Homeless Global Learning Project is intended for educational use only. We take your privacy very seriously and we will never share any of your information. Student work, photographs, blogs, comments will only be used to highlight participant involvement and outcome. We are not responsible for any inappropriate comments posted by participants and immediate action will be taken. Participants agree to observe the following:
1. The project host assumes that all teachers/participants have reviewed and will enforce their school districts Internet use policy.
2. Teachers will review and enforce Copyright laws with all participating students. For more info on Copyright laws: http://home.earthlink.net/~cnew/research.htm
3. Students must not reveal any specific personal information such as last name or home address while participating. Students may use a "code name" for themselves, if preferred.
4. All participants agree to have a respectful, cooperative attitude (expressed through verbal and/or written language) towards everyone contributing in this project.
5. Any violations of these standards may result in the participant’s removal.
6. If anyone comes in contact with any postings that are inappropriate, please report it to our
project host by using the Contact page or email us at: HomelessGLP@gmail.com
or report it to a teacher immediately.