Lesson Activity #5 Power Point Assessment:
Homeless Power Point Scoring Sheet
- Student’s Name:
- Did student state: “Who makes up the homeless population in your region? (Men, women, families?)
- Did student state: What are the top 3 reasons why these people are homeless?
- Did student state some challenges of being homeless?
- Did student state what their county is doing about the homeless problem?
- Did student state what programs their county are offering to help the homeless?
- Did students state what they can do to help the homeless?
- Did student make at least 3 posting that include facts, statistics, and thoughts about their research in our Community Forum under "Homeless Research."
- Did student post the local homeless shelters and/or homeless organizations located in their county under Community Forum under "Homeless Organizations" stating the following:
- Where are they located?
- What year were they established?
- What is their main goal?
- Who do they serve and how do they serve them?
- What is this organization or in need of in order meet their goals?
10. Did student make a PowerPoint that included at least 1 picture and a Work Sited/reference page?
(More assessment scoring sheets coming soon!)